Sunday, January 07, 2007

a caffeinated saturday

Saturday morning started off quite well with a great cup of coffee (Gloria Jean's chocolate raspberry truffle) and a bit of knitting on Wavy. I like to get up before Paul on Saturdays and have a little quiet time all my own.

Much to my surprise, in the midst of my Saturday morning, the postman delivered a shipment of even more java goodness, in the form of 3 bags of Green Mountain Coffee from my Secret Pal. Mmm... Cinnamon Cream Swirl. My best friend introduced me to Green Mountain Coffee when I visited her out in New Haven, CT. It's just delicious, and I always think of New England and my dear friend whenever I drink it. Thank you, secret pal. :-)

My new yoga class began on Saturday, and it was great. Somehow it managed to be relaxing, energizing, and challenging. Here's to more healthful living in 2007!

I've been a little under the weather lately due to a cold (and subsequent ear infection) that I contracted from cute little baby Emma over New Year's. Hopefully I'll shake this bug and return to knitting up a storm soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm - that Saturday morning sounds lovely. That's exactly what I like to do, but it's not always possible!

Anonymous said...

Hope that flavor is okay. It sounds delicious to me! I might have to try that brand sometime. My husband is more of a coffee drinker than I am, but I'm starting to enjoy a daily cup. In fact, I think I might more than one cup today. It's looking like it's going to be quite the Monday!

And the scarf is looking great!

Have a good week!

SP

Anonymous said...

I hope your col and ears feel better soon. I haven't your prize I just haven't had a chance to mail it yet. It should go out in the next day or two.

Jodi said...

Hey sp,

That flavor looks marvelous! I'm waiting to try it until I finish off my current bag of beans (xmas present from BIL), so as to keep everything as fresh as possible.

Anonymous said...

I just saw your version of Wavy and now I think I should make a "red scarf" using that pattern.