Friday, August 18, 2006

Hittin' the Road

Hopefully we'll also be hitting some of Ohio's wineries on the way to the wedding in Canton! I'm looking forward to reading, knitting, and stitching in the car. Here's what's in the lineup.

to read:
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, Susanna Clarke
Wonder Boys, Michael Chabon
Behind the Scenes at the Museum, Kate Atkinson

to knit:
big yellow baby blanket

to stitch:
hmmm... maybe the Bucilla 4 Seasons, but it doesn't seem too appealing.

Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Do post about your thoughts on the JS & Mr. Norrell. That book has been sitting on our bookshelves for years...Aaron thought he would like it but only got 100 pages or so into it. I am thinking perhaps I might read it since I have heard others say they enjoyed it.

Hope your trip is going well!

louise said...

Hey Jodi
Please send your snail mail address so I can send your prize.

thanks

Louise