Wednesday, April 04, 2007

getting lucky

Apparently I'm on a lucky streak (remember I just won a signed copy of a Yarn Harlot book in Chris's recent contest), since I'm also a winner over the Cider Moon Yarniversary contest.

My "loot" is a skein of this beautiful yarn:
Hocus Crocus
I ganked the photo from the website -- it's so pretty! I've gushed about Cider Moon yarn before. I loved knitting my "Winter Twilight" Cider Moon socks, and I have stashed away a good bit of their sock yarn. This is a good thing, since quite soon they have to raise their prices a bit due to increased costs on their base yarn.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats!! You are on a roll.

Leah said...

Man you are lucky! That is some fab yarn!!!

Sharon said...

Wow, you are lucky and that is some fine looking yarn!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!!!

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous yarn! I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

What pretty yarn! I love it. I've also never met a cat that loved a toddler they didn't live with. My cat prefers the kid that hisses at her, strangely. (I have 2 kids)

Jana said...

D'oh! I knew I'd missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday!!! Congrats on the new robot culinaire and yarn prize! Our cat doesn't like kids in general, it's very strange.

knitnzu said...

Hey Jodi! Thanks for commenting. You surely are a lucky winner! So, you have one of these dogs? We have TWO (sisters!). I have blabbed about the story in the blog... life with one, life with one and a visiting brother, rabies exposure, life with two!, life when bro visits... And happy birthday!

Rebecca said...

gorgeous yarn. oh i have such yarn envy/lust right now that my head is spinning.