Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Chili was a huge hit last night. I made a few modifications:
- I added 1 extra carrot (adding 2 extra carrots would be fine, too). I love to sneak more vegetables into recipes like this.
- I used lean ground chicken breast.
- I cut down on the butter and olive oil.
- I added a 15-oz. can of cannellini beans, with some (but not all) of the liquid drained off. This was a huge improvement over the original recipe.
- I crumbled blue cheese over the top of the chili and skipped making the blue-cheese corn pancakes. I served sourdough bread instead.