I know this isn't a popular view, but I'm absolutely thrilled that September is here. I love fall almost as much as I love winter. Apples, soup, pumpkins, crisp air, cool temperatures, wool sweaters, clogs... simply marvelous.
Crafty Goals for September
- make 2nd green baby mitten
- seam and block green and blue baby sweater
- finish baby quilt (I’m halfway done with the hand quilting, then I need to add the binding)
- make 2 log cabin pillows
- make quilted bag
- felt 2 booga bags
- put together fabulous knitflix swap package for my swap buddy
- quilting class: Amy Butler’s Charm quilt. It’s going to be BEAUTIFUL, baby. I love Amy Butler’s fabrics, and I can’t wait to make some things from her new book.
- remember to go to Quiltology to meet Amy Butler when she's in town
- get my hands on some of that darling Heather Ross gnome fabric. Most of my online sources are out of the blue version.
- learn to knit socks!
For me these are fairly lofty goals. I’m spending a week in Italy in the middle of the month, so that will make them even more of a challenge!