My secret pal, the fabulous Jill over at Paper, Sticks, and String has struck again. She sent me an absolutely amazing grand finale package. She found me a lovely blue and white mug. I adore floral Polish pottery, and it's great addition to my coffee rotation.
Even better, she knit me this beautiful cabled scarf! It's so luxuriously soft and squishy, and it has a wonderful mix of blues. I'll have to post a pic of me modeling it, too. I think she used Classic Elite Water Lily.
That's not all, folks!
What's all this?
- a lovely (blue, of course) needle case, which will come in very handy
- a postcard from Kansas, where Jill currently lives (though she has lived as far afield as Alaska)
- 2 skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in a gorgeous dark blue -- I've been lusting after this yarn for so long
-A Shilling for Candles, a mystery novel by Josephine Tey (who also wrote the excellent Daughter of Time and Brat Farrar)
- fancy Perugira dark chocolate
- dark blue Regia sock yarn
- a Trader Joe's gift card, awesome since I'm a TJ's junkie
- light-up knitting needles for knitting in the dark and entrancing the kitties
- cute cat stickers
Jill, you seriously have blown me away with this one. I nominated you for best Secret Pal, and I was disappointed that your name wasn't drawn.