Wednesday, September 05, 2012

good things for September

Back from a wonderfully long, relaxing weekend, with good things to share:

thing 1
 Sugar, age 3


thing 2
Moxie, age 6

Two lovely kitties have come to live with us, and they're adorable and hilarious. Moxie is still a little nervous around Paul (she seems to be a lady's cat); Sugar's already a lap cat and diligent houseplant excavator. Wow, do they have a lot of energy! The house just didn't feel right without kitties underfoot.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Avett Brothers' new album, The Carpenter, is streaming in its entirety for free now at NPR.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the sweetness! They are both so adorable, but you know Sugar is my personal fave. She looks so much like my dilute tortie Anjanka! Congrats on the new additions. I can't wait to see more photos!

peaknits said...

I am so glad you made room in your heart for some new kitty friends! It is quiet when they aren't underfoot. I think I love Moxie best, I have this thing for orange kitties! How fun!

Chris said...

Oh, what wonderful new kitties! Welcome, kittes! :)

knitseashore said...

Oh, I am so happy that you have new friends to love! I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to ask, because everyone is ready at a different time. I hope the kitties are settling in OK, and easing your loss a little bit more. Thank you so much for giving two more sweethearts a loving home.

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Cats are such connoisseurs of comfort. I have always had them in my life and can't imagine home without them!

Tracy Altieri said...

Lovely kitties! Avett Brothers are one of my favorites!

La Cabeza Grande said...

You've restocked the Caffeinated household with kitty love and energy. Thank you for adopting such darling adults.