Saturday, January 20, 2007

secret pal strikes again

My SP sent me some books the other day! The Master is a novel about master novelist Henry James. Thank you! I'm piecing together the clues to your identity; so far I know that your name is Jill S---, and that your blog name doesn't necessarily sound like it has to do with knitting. Hmmm... perhaps a little time searching the internets is in order ;-)

Wild and Woolly Sock: Why must I be so alone? What have I done to deserve this?
Jodi: Not for long, my pretty, not for long.
I have begun a mate for my first sock. I'm thinking he'll knit up quickly.

Alas, this sort of stuff has cut into my knitting time quite a bit lately.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the giving tree!

Your secret pal looks like she rocks!

I'm sure the second sock will be a breeze. I love the socks w/shoes picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! I'm glad the books made it. Was wondering if you might be getting ready for school. My classes started this week. I'm starting my second MA in English and I'm already neck deep in reading and other assignments. Add this to an online class I'm taking to learn about Flash Authoring which could relate to my job as a librarian (probably in the future though, as to it relating) and grading assignments for the class I teach through the University of Alaska, means life is busy. So... and this also means that you have a few more clues to my identity.

The first sock looks great, and I absolutely love those shoes. I think I'm going to have to get a pair of red shoes sometime soon.

There will be one more package coming your way, but it will probably get there in early February. And if you haven't figured out who I am before then, I'll clue you in at that point.

Have a great rest of the weekend. We're getting lots of snow here and I plan to go and play tomorrow!

SP

Anonymous said...

Cool sock! And your fireplace/ pot bellied stove looks so cool. We'd love one of those someday!

Anonymous said...

oooh i love shell silverstein!! that rocks!