- L.L. Bean Washable Wool Blanket - warm, cozy, and machine washable!
- Garnet Hill Asian Wrap Long-Sleeve Pajamas - super-soft organic cotton
- Fleece Artist Soft Socks/Mittens kit - so much fun to knit, and they hold up beautifully
- J Crew Cotton Cashmere V-Neck Sweater - soft, stylish (but not too stylish for the regular guy) and surprisingly durable.
- Campbell's Rutherglen Tokay (available at Whole Foods) - delicious and different
- Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen
- Cuisinart Quick Prep Hand Blender -- wonderful for pureeing soups. Much less mess!
- spices from Penzeys, especially the baker's box (avoid the curries)
- Smartwool socks. Let's face it, there just aren't enough hours in the day to knit wool socks for everyone.
Short but sweet! Is there anything that you would recommend giving as a holiday gift?